- Shipping & Order
- Exchanges & Returns
1. Is a battery included in my purchase?
Yes! Our heated apparel include: 1 x Heated Apparel. 1 x Lithium-ion Battery (5200 mAh, 7.4 V),. 1 x USB-C Charger (input voltage: 100-240V) + UK & EU travel adapters. 1 x User Manual (English, French, Spanish).
2. Can I wear it on the plane or put it in carry-on bags?
Yes. All GearWrench heated apparel is TSA-friendly. Please be noted that all original batteries are lithium batteries and they must be carried with the passenger in carry-on baggage as per FAA's Pack Safe policies (Federal Aviation Administration).
3. What’s the difference between body size and clothing size?
Body size means the measurement of your body parts, while clothing size means the measurement of the apparel.
4. Can I wash the heated apparel?
All GearWrench Heated Apparel is machine washable! Please read the provided instructions before washing. Tips:
- Disconnect and remove the battery from the zipper pocket.
- Make sure you put the connector cable back and close the zipper pocket.
- Place your jacket inside a mesh laundry bag.
- Machine-wash it. (No dry cleaning/Cold and gentle cycle/Do not bleach)
- Dry it. (Do not wring or twist/Line dry/Do not iron/Do not tumble dry)
5. How long does the heating last?
The following heat times assume you have a fully-charged battery: 3 hours on high, 6 hours on medium, or 10 hours on low.
6. Is my apparel compatible with other batteries?
Nope. The original battery is specifically designed and made for GearWrench heated apparel. For safety concerns, you should only use the original UL-certified battery.
7. Will the heated apparel work at temperatures below 32℉/0℃?
Yes, it will still work well. However, if you’re going to spend a lot of time in sub-zero temperatures, we recommend you purchase a spare battery so you don’t run out of the heat!
8. WCan I ski in it?
Of course! GearWrnech apparel is made for indoor and outdoor activities in a cold climate. Our apparel is great for hiking, tailgating, motorcycle riding, fishing, and more!
9. Do you offer customization on the jackets, vests, or hoodies?
Yes, we do offer customization on heated apparel. Please contact us at email@example.com to get started.
10. Is the apparel fire-retardant?
At this time, our apparel is not fire retardant.
1. Where does GearWrench Heated Apparel ship to?
We ship to the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. Customers from other areas can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm we can ship to your country.
2. Is there overnight shipping?
Overnight shipping is not available so far. The fastest shipping we have would take 3-7 days to deliver the package.
3. Can I edit my order after it is shipped?
If you have not yet received a tracking number for your order, please send the address/size to email@example.com and our customer service team will assist you with the change. If your order has already been shipped, unfortunately, we will not be able to change the address/size for you.
4. When will my order be shipped?
Once the order is placed, it will be sent out within 48 hours.
5. How do I track my order?
After your order ships, you will receive the tracking information via email.
6. When will my order arrive?
Generally, shipping time takes about 3-7 days. If you don’t receive your shipment after 10 days, please reach out to our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. How are multiple items in the same order shipped?
If you order more than 1 item in one order, it is possible that they are separated in different parcels. Please be patient, and you should receive all the items within 3-7 business days. If not, please contact us at email@example.com
8. Why does the tracking information page say shipment is pending / error?
Tracking information may take a couple of days to update on the website. If multiple days have passed, please contact the appropriate carrier to file a case directly. If you need any assistance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. I bought a heated jacket last week but now the price is lower! Do you offer a price match guarantee?
Yes, we offer a 7-day price match on your purchase. If the price goes down over the 7 days after your purchase, we will refund the price difference for you. Please contact us at email@example.com with your order number and your claim for a price match.
10. How can I cancel my last order?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service team member would help you with this issue.
1. The size does not fit. Can I return and exchange for a correct size?
Sure you can. We will gladly exchange all unwashed and unworn heated apparel in its original condition and package within 30 days of receipt. Please contact us for a return label: email@example.com
2. Do I need to pay for the return shipping?
We will cover the return shipping for all U.S. orders. Customers outside of the United States are responsible for the return shipping cost. Contact us for a return label: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. I regret buying it. Can I get a full refund for the clothing?
Yes, you can get a refund. Return all unwashed and unworn heated apparel in its original condition within 30 days of receipt. The return shipping cost is paid by the customer (returns in the U.S. are free). Contact us for a return label: email@example.com. After we receive and inspect the item, a full refund will be credited to your payment method.
4. Where will I receive my refund?
The refund will be credited back to the original payment method used for the purchase.
1. Can I take this battery on an airplane?
All our batteries are TSA-friendly. Please remember that, like laptops and camera batteries, all our original batteries are lithium-ion batteries and must be carried within your carry-on luggage per the Federal Aviation Administration's Pack Safe for Passengers policy.
2. Is this battery safe to use?
Just like your cellphone, laptop, and most other devices, all our original batteries use lithium-ion technology to provide a safe power experience. Our battery has been certified by the FCC, UL & CE to guarantee safe performance for daily use. For further safety instructions and information, please refer to the user manual.
3.What’s the battery capacity of the heated apparel battery?
The battery has a capacity of 5200mAh, which delivers performance equal to market-leading 10,000mah @3.7V with higher efficiency and power output up to 7.4V. A fully-charged battery will last 3 hours on high, 6 hours on medium, or 10 hrs on low. It charges your iPhone 11 up to 2X, too.
4. How big is the battery? Is it heavy?
The heated apparel battery is about the size of your palm (3.74” long x 3.34” wide x 0.98” thick). The battery weighs 8.47 oz.
5. Where does the battery go in the heated apparel?
The battery goes inside the inner battery pocket on the lower left side of the apparel.
6. Can I use the battery to charge my phone?
Yes you can. The USB port on the battery can be used to charge your phone and other electronic devices.
7. What are the ports on the apparel battery for?
The USB Type-C port is used to charge the battery. The regular USB port is used to connect a charging cable for your phone or other handheld devices. The circular DC port is plugged into the apparel to provide power for heating.
8. Can I order a battery/charger by itself?
Yes, we have individual batteries , chargers , and a bundle of both.
9. Which batteries can I use with the apparel?
For safety and warranty concerns, we do not suggest you use batteries from other companies on GearWrench heated clothing.
10. How long do I charge my battery the first time? How do I know when the battery is fully charged?
We recommend you charge the battery for 8 hours the first time. There are 4 LED lights on the battery which show the current power level. When all 4 lights on the battery turn solid orange the battery is fully charged.
11. How long does it take to charge my battery?
An empty battery will take roughly 8 hours to fully charge.
12. Is my battery compatible with other brands?
Our original battery is specially designed for GearWrench heating garments. If you have clothes of another brand, please check with their seller and confirm if your clothes can use the other brand's battery.
13. Is my battery compatible with other GearWrench heated clothes?
Yes. All versions of the ORORO battery work with all styles of GearWrench heated clothing.
14. How should I store my battery?
- Here are some tips for storing battery:
- The batteryshould not be stored over a longer period of time either uncharged.A recharge is necessary every 3-6 months, at the latest.
- For best storing, the battery storage is with 40% to 50% capacity and at low temperatures, which should not drop below 0°C.Storage at 5°C to 10°C is optimal.
- To avoid self-discharge, please disconnect and remove the battery from the zipper pocket.
1. What are the directions?
- First, we recommend charging your battery for 6-8 hours for a full charge. Connect your fully-charged battery to the wire located in the inner pocket of your jacket.
- Hold down the GW logo (located on the chest of your garment) until it blinks red. Once blinking red, give the item 5 minutes to preheat. After preheating, your garment should be noticeably warmer. The initial cycle of the heating looks as follows: Preheat (Blinking Red) > High (Solid Red) > Medium (White) > Low (Blue). The preheat setting is only available when the jacket first turns on.
- Click the GW logo once to leave the preheat stage and enter the high setting. This should make the flashing red light turn to a solid red color.
- Clicking the logo again will switch to a medium heat setting. The logo on the jacket will turn white.
- Lastly, clicking the logo once more will switch to a low heat setting. The logo on the jacket will turn blue. At this point, each click will continue to cycle the jacket to high, medium, and low temperature settings.
- In order to turn off the heating components of the jacket, press and hold down on the GW logo. When held down, the logo should blink once before the light turns off. The jacket may be powered down at any setting. Once the light is off, the jacket may take a few minutes for the heat to completely fade away.
2.My battery won’t charge.
Please run all the power out of the battery and recharge it again for 6-8 hours. If you have another charger with type-C connector, you can use it to charge the battery and see if the battery can be fully charged. If these steps cannot help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we would help you with and exchange.
3.My jacket doesn’t seem to be heating. How can I fix it? Can I get a replacement?
Sorry to hear that! See if you can determine the problem (check if the battery still charges other devices, whether the light is on while charging, etc.) and send us photos or videos of the problem at email@example.com. Once we confirm the parts are defective, we will send you a replacement.
4.What does a blinking light mean?
A blinking red light means that the product is preheating. We recommend letting the item preheat for 5 minutes. To leave the preheating process, click the GWlogo once.
5.How do I change temperature settings on my apparel?
To change the temperature settings of your jacket, press down once on the GW logo located on the chest. Each click will cycle through each of the settings: high, medium, and low.
6.How do I turn on the heat?
To turn on the heat, connect your fully charged battery to the wire in the interior pocket of your jacket. Once the battery is plugged in, hold down the GW logo placed on the chest of your garment. The logo will start blinking red, indicating the preheating process. After 5 minutes, click the logo once to cycle through high, medium, and low heat temperatures.
7.The apparel we just bought keeps powering/cooling down after the pre-heat cycle?
It's normal that the apparel will power/cool down after the preheating cycle. It will change to medium (white light) automatically after 3-5 minutes when preheating is finished. Press the button and switch to high heating setting (red light) to maintain the high heat.
8.Can not feel the heat.
There is a 3-5 minute pre-heat process after you turn on the coat. During this time the light will blink red. Please switch the setting to high-temperature setting (red light) and allow the jacket to heat for 15-20 minutes. Touch the 3 heated area (left/right chest and back) from the inner part of the coat to see whether you can feel the obvious heat. If not, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. What do I do if I received a damaged item?
As we aim to provide exceptional service, some factors like shipping and handling are outside of our control, and unfortunately issues like this may occur. Please send a photo of the broken/damaged item(s) you received to email@example.com. We will do our best to resolve your issue as soon as possible.